December 31, 2009

December - Scrap Challenge

Below are all the December Scrap Challenge submissions received thus far. Thanks to each of the ladies for being a part of our blog and for submitting their projects. Thanks to you our readers for looking and leaving comments.

Come back on January 1st for the announcement of our December winner and also the announcement of the January Challenge. We are looking forward to each of you becoming an active part and submitting a project for the January Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Our first month is complete and so is 2009. We get to ring in the new year with a winner for January to be a GDT for February... very cool! Everyone did a fantastic job! I am so happy that we received so many entries so quickly. I am looking forward to seeing more work from the wonderful DT and our followers. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't believe that a month has gone by already much less another year. I want to thank everyone who joined our blog and played along. I hope you join us again for January's challenge. I can't wait to see what you come up with.
    Have a safe and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Ladies! I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly, it seems like it was just Spring! Thanks to all of you ladies for being so inspiring and for challenging us to use what we own. Actually, one of my New Years Resolutions is "Use what you have before buying new!" Thanks for keeping me on track!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete