December 31, 2009

January Challenge

You Light Up My Life - by Joni
Posted by Picasa
The green raffia on the ornaments is from a package of sweets someone gave to my husband (he was smart enough to just put the raffia on my scrap book table instead of throwing it away!!). The red border across the top was made with my new Martha Stewart Loopy punch that I got as a Christmas gift.

Now it's your turn to share your project using a Christmas Gift. See the details on the sidebar on how to submit your project for an opportunity to become our Guest Design Team Member in March.

3 comments:

  1. Joni, I love this layout. I like the strips of cardstock behind your photo. It really helps it to stand out on the pp. I also like the loopy punch border and the title and ornaments with the raffia are so fun. The whole page just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I like how you tied the rafia to make the ornaments look like they are hanging. Smart hubby! Mine would have thrown it away... lol the background pp reminds me of blinking Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - smart hubby! Love the loopy punch too! It really adds to the layout!

    ReplyDelete