June 10, 2011

June Something Challenge by Kandi


Reader Kandi submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue Challenge. She said:



I think I have successfully signed up for your blog. I only realized you had this contest when I saw your post on facebook! I am brand new to blogging. Anyhow, I crafted this frame for my brother and sister-in-law for their anniversary gift. My "something new" for this challenge is the new frame and bling flourishes that I picked up at the convention last year in Cincinatti.

sincerely,
Kandi Trace

Now it's your turn to take the June Something Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What a great gift - I love the quote.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us here at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! So cool that you had that great photo to put with such a fun quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely sentiment. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure they will cherish this gift for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous gift!! so glad you found us!! Can't wait to see more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing gift- they will treasure it

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely gift frame, I bet your brother and his wife loved it! Thanks for sharing in our challenge this month, look forward to seeing some more now you are finding your way in blogland! K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your frame is beautiful and it is all very elegant!

    ReplyDelete