June 4, 2011

June Something Challenge by Wendy K.


Design Team Member Wendy K submitted this layout for the June Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed Something Blue Challenge.  She said:

I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this challenge, or at least the pictures I planned to use. The BLUE dress is OLD and BORROWED for my beautiful NEW baby. Let me tell you, I just love it when things work out like I envision them! I wanted a soft, elegant feel to my layout with these photos. I found the perfect paper to match her dress (made me dig through my stash!) and everything else just fell into place after that. I used some NEW paper (an unopened pack anyway!) and combined that with some OLD embellishments in my stash. You can see all the details on My Scrapbooking Blog.

Now it's your turn to take the June Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

9 comments:

  1. beautiful dress, beautiful baby and beautiful LO- love how you found the perfect paper match for the dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are just so adorable! I think you'll cherish this page forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO and super adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go girl! You win for using all 4 of the challenge prompts! LOL You made such a gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos. Love your take on the challenge, meeting all the prompts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, great way to use this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie - glad you were able to use the Blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely baby you have, she is just gorgeous! Well done in getting all 4 prompts on your lovely layout, it's perfect for the photos, K x

    ReplyDelete