September 27, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Joni

Hi...Joni here... sharing a little something different in the concept of grids.....


I LOVE grids...so if I could fill up every post this month with grid layouts...but I would never torture you guys like that....


But I DID want to share something kinda "untraditional" grid... something you may not think of as a grid...but really it is.....


I chose to use one piece of patterned paper for this layout... and one with vertical stripes to accent my design. I then stitched (unevenly in some spots....by accident..lol!!)... a big square and then broke down the square into Three columns.... then I placed my photos and little extra pieces of paper and doodles to complete the columns... I consider this a grid since it's very linear... and everything is spaced reasonably evenly in the columns...
(Paper is Basic Grey Out of Print)

Now it's your turn to take the September Grid Challenge. See all the details HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love how you embellished with shaped pp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love all the colors, they blend well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...I love the detail! A lot of work for a wonderful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching and the b/w photos!

    ReplyDelete