September 6, 2011

September Grid Challenge by Siggy


Reader Siggy submitted this layout for the September Grid Challenge.  She said:

 I loved this paper line from Crate paper and I loved that it matched my daughter's dress so I thought for this the best way to show it would be to do a grid design, which is not my "comfort zone".  I added some embelishments here and there to add some interest to the page.  The good thing about using the grid design is that it is FAST! I did this in less than an hour!
Now it's your turn to take the September GRID Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Aw, she is a little doll! I love the splashes of red that you used. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, grid designs can be a quick one to do, and yours turned out great! I am loving all that red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great grid! Love your title across the top and your embellies squares! Cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I like how you got so many pics on the page. Adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made a grid that isnt all symmetrical! Its super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie-patootie! Love your grid layout and especially that doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the grid challenge - and what a cute baby. Great job.

    Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute layout, I like that sparkly title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have never guessed this was not a comfort zone for you. The papers look brilliant with the photos. Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone!!! I am loving the challenges here!

    ReplyDelete