January 23, 2012

January NEW challenge by Laurie L.


Reader Laurie L. submitted this layout for the January New Challenge. She said:


Attached is my entry for the January New Challenge.  These papers are from Echo Park and I just got them for all my scrapping in the new year. I love them! I've never worked with Echo Park before, so this is a new brand to me. The couple in the picture is my brother-in-law and his wife and they are still sort of newlyweds. I'm giving this to my sister-in-law for her birthday in April, so this will be something new for them to add to their home.
Laurie
-- Check out crafty projects and delicious recipes at my blog, Cook Scrap Craft: http://cookscrapcraft.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the January NEW Challenge. The January Challenge is anything doing with NEW - it could be a new tool, a new product, a new technique, or the project could have somehing to do with NEW - like New Years Eve - Our New Home, etc!. Anything goes! Have fun sharing something NEW with us.To participate in the January NEW Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on January 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of March. This challenge ends at midnight central time January 31st.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Great lo, love the colors! EP is fun to work with, you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy layout!! I love those EP papers you used. They are just perfect. Your sister in law will love getting this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colors and I love the EP product. This is a lovely layout. They are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister-in-law is just going to love this layout - lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout - love the brightness of the colors. I'm sure your sister in law will love it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete