November 20, 2012

Tear It by Elizabeth

I still find tearing beautiful patterned paper difficult but that is the challenge so I stealed myself and added a torn piece of Ruby Rock-It's Flourish Vintage and attached it to the lower edge of this page, another for my family history album. The base and the fussy cut flower trim is from the BoBunny Serenity collection. I stamped around the edge with a Victoria and Albert Museum leaf trim and added a chandelier, from Kaisercraft's Le Chateau set, to the top right corner. The lace and trims are vintage style, as is the Prima locket which can be opened to reveal photos of my great-grandparents. I can't say I will ever find tearing paper easy but I do like the effect on this layout.

Hope you like it too.

Elizabeth
http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com










Blogging Nov 21



6 comments:

  1. The effect looks great! I love the little charms! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful! I love the way you tore the paper. Absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the technique looks even more awesome on a vintage layout! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the technique looks even more awesome on a vintage layout! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Elizabeth, this is absolutely gorgeous! I love what you did with the tearing and the fussy cutting. This is just amazing! What an awesome photo and I love the little charms! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the tearing looks great on your vintage layout!

    ReplyDelete