November 6, 2012

Tear It by Wendy

Wendy C said this about her layout:  

How fun is it to use up some scraps that just can't be thrown away! I love this Halloween text paper and found the perfect use for it. I also used up some bits of Kraft paper. Since the photos were of my kids making a mess, the photo mat just had to be torn up too. What a fun challenge! And great way to "clean" up the desk!

Here are the exact details about our challenge for November: Breakout the scraps of paper and start tearing! Create a layout using those torn papers in small amounts or abundance. You choose! Then, email groovydeb@yahoo.com with your layout. You may be chosen to be our guest of the month with your participation :) Now it's YOUR turn to play!

 
Pumpkin Carving

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout! I love the paper strips behind your photo! Really makes it pop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used your torn pieces in the corners and as a frame! I too love your paper strips! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the strips under the photo, too. Great job there with color and strip size.
    Shades of Blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Great colors, love the strips and fabulous tearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Wendy! I also like how the various strips make the layout pop! Great layout and great job with the tearing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the strips that background the photo, great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete