April 28, 2013

"Just Me and My Dad" Layout by Wendy K

Good Morning!   

Today's inspiration is the work of DT Wendy K!  She used our April Sketch to create a layout to showcase these adorable photos of her little one chillaxin' with dad:

This is what Wendy had to say about her layout:
"I had a little trouble with the circle on this one. I used the outside of a bowl to place the buttons but next time I will draw a line with pencil and then place the buttons. Because of the different sizes, they didn't line up as nice as I wanted them to. This is a very different layout for me because of the colors but they worked well with the photos and I've almost used up this paper packet now."

This is it for the  April design team reveals but you have until tomorrow night 11:59 PM (EST) to get your entry in for our Sketch Challenge as well as our Polka Dots & Strips Challenge!!!

Reminder:  Winners of the monthly prize are randomly selected and posted on the last day of the month along with the DT TOP 3 picks!!!!    

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet layout! I always struggle with circles, so the pencil line is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I had the same problem, I like the idea of a pencil line!

    ReplyDelete