April 24, 2013

"Kansas Style" Layout by DT Tamara

It's a wonderful Wednesday and we have another layout to share with you inspired by our 
Today's inspiration is the work of DT Tamara:
Tamara notes:
"I pretty much stuck to the sketch as is. I used So Sofia pattern papers from my minds eye to compliment the Kansas Style restaurant pics. I inked the edges to give an antique look. I placed the buttons to try and make the circle in the sketch stand out. Great sketch Brenda! Pretty true to form, quick easy and lots of fun!"

You still have a few days to work on your layout and link it up for a chance to be entered into our monthly prize drawing!   You also have time to complete our Polka Dots & Stripes Challenge.   Each challenge completed will give you an entry into the monthly prize drawing.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!  

1 comment: