June 3, 2013

"Good Times with My Dad" LO by Kelly H.

Kelly brings us great inspiration today with her lovely father's day layout!  I love the variety and placements of her brads! Take a look:


Kelly said, "Good Times with My Dad - I wanted to get a father's day layout done for my Dad and loved our theme for this challenge! I opened a package of American Crafts epoxy brads and actually USED them on top of my Jenni Bowlin stars as well as various other colored brads. I was happy to use up some of that brad stash but I need a ton more brad challenges to get me to use up my stash! I guess I thought I would actually run out someday? I combined a few different paper lines too such as Simple Stories 24/7, We R Memory Keepers Hall Pass and Echo Park This & That. I used a Little Green Frog Designs sketch for inspiration. I hope this inspires you to scrap the guys and use up some of your brad stash!"

Come by tomorrow for more inspiration! 

*****

Click HERE for details!

2 comments:

  1. Great page, design and mix of patterned papers! Nice job using the brads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat page, I like the stars with brads!

    ReplyDelete