July 16, 2013

"Journey" LO By DT Carol S.

Today we have an awesome layout from our DT Carol S.  I love how she interpeted the sketch using the wood grain paper! What a wonderful idea.  She used her stash very well on this layout showcasing their journey. Take a look:
 
This is what Carol had to say about her layout: 
"This was a true challenge for me! First because I hardly ever use more than 1 picture on a layout and second because I never use bling! (most of my pages are "guy pages"!) But I really like challenges and was very happy to make this layout! I use pictures of my son and his cousins on our trip to the USA last December! This page will go to my DisneyWorld album!"

Stay tuned for more inspiration! :)

2 comments:

  1. Carol this is an awesome and fun layout, great job!

    ReplyDelete