October 19, 2013

"Viva La Mexico!" Layout by DT Patricia

Hello everyone!   
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Today's inspiration is being provided by DT Patricia!  Check out how Patricia used 
Heidi Swapp Color Shine throughout her page to add a little sparkle!
This is what Patricia shared about her layout:
"This photo captured some more vacation photos to Ensenada, Mexico while enjoying my girlfriends while on this trip exclusively for the girls. 

I loved using Lilybee Designs, "Harvest Market-Black Licorice" paper for this layout. My Heidi Swapp Color Shine sure came in handy for this sketch challenge! Along with using the spray, I used wooden butterflies, American Craft & Amy Tangerine alphas, and other lovely embellies."

Remember you have until October 29th to complete and link up your entry for our
Sketch with Stash Challenge

Thanks for stopping by!
Treat yourself to an extra dose of a fabulous weekend!

2 comments: