November 9, 2013

"...and then" Layout by DT Robin

Hello!
Another day of "6 x 6" inspiration!
Today's featured inspiration is the creative work of DT Robin!
Robin created the wonderful layout below using a 6 x 6 pad she purchased at a steal!  A great layout created using product purchased at a steal means double scrappy goodness!
Check out Robin's layout inspired by our November
"6 x "6 Stash Challenge
Read what Robin shared about her layout: 
"Another fun challenge this month at Scrap Our Stash! I have so much 6 x 6 paper pads and never think to use them. I recently picked this pack up at Big Lots for two bucks! I bought it in hopes that Julie Nutting will come out with a boy stamp to go with her girl stamps. LOL
However, I noticed it matched perfectly with the colors in this photo of my brother, Bill, and his grandson, Michael. I matted one sheet onto another for the photo, then cut up other cute sheets and layered them to make a border along the right edge. This allowed me to showcase a variety of the cute mini papers from the pack.
For my 6 or more of premade embellishments, I used cardstock tags/tabs. I also used some little green sequins."

Thank you for stopping by, and remember, we feature design team inspiration daily!

1 comment:

  1. love all things boy-that paper is super cool! and love all the handcutting!

    ReplyDelete