December 10, 2013

"Love One Another" LO by Rochelle

Happy Tuesday!!

Today's inspiration is from me, Rochelle! :) 

I used the phrase "Love One Another" from the Word Art as my title.  I used my chipboard photo corners as chervons on the left and right side of page.  I really enjoyed creating this layout because it brought me back to a Shabby Chic style which I haven't done in quite a while.  I used paper and an treat bag from a Scrap-Room kit, a doily, Prima flowers & light bulb, Maya Road Ribbon (made into a flower) and chipboard, Making Memories photos corners, Hiedi Swapp polaroid frame and Linnie Blooms canvas pieces (arrow and leaves). 

For more information on this Word Art challenge, click HERE.  You still have until the end of the month to upload your layout to the side bar.  

See you tomorrow with a new challenge! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught me eye. I just had to say how beautiful your layout is.

    ReplyDelete