August 5, 2014

"But 1st...Let Me Take a Selfie!" LO by DT Patricia Barnett

Hey Crafters!
We have another layout to inspire you today.  This lovely layout is from our DT Patricia:

Patricia said this about her layout,
"I thought this challenge was super cool as usual, more fun for me because I have TONS of "selfie" pics that I could choose from! Most of us have them, maybe a few of us have too many!  Well is there such thing? 

The selfie is of me and my co-worker, goofing around at work. I got the title from the self titled song, "But 1st Let Me Take a Selfie" one of those really catchy songs you get tired of hearing, but still think its corny!

Products used:
Jilli Bean Soup Patterned Paper "Spicy Social Soup", with coordinating cardstock diecuts, including the frame. Thickers used "Jewelry Box"

Hope you enjoy!"


For more information about your layout Click HERE. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment