December 6, 2014

"Shine" by DT Joefil

Happy Saturday!!

Today's wonderful inspiration comes from DT Joefil:

Inspiration Photo:

This is what Joefil said about her layout:
"Yummy mood board! First I was inspired by the color, which is perfect for the outfit of my daughter, and also the circles on the cup and ornaments, so I grabbed some blue and brown paper from different manufacturer and distress the edges and inked them using tim holtz distress ink, and took out this cork stickers from studio calico for my circles and I also used Heidi swap small circles stencil on my background with tim hotls distress ink, then I finally used this blue swirl bling from my stash and also added some sequins for more sparkle!.



More details on my blog http://joefilcate.blogspot.com/



Now its your turn! Can't wait to see your layout!"


Can't wait to see how this photo inspires you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment