February 10, 2015

"And Life's Better At The Lake" Layout by Claire

 Hello Crafters!

 Today's inspiration is from our DT member Claire.   Here is her fantastic layout inspired by our February Stash Challenge:
 Here is what Claire said about her layout:

"In true Scrap Our Stash fashion, I decided to pull out photos from 2010 and a paper collection, Under The Stars, from last year to create this layout. 

W: Washi (of course!)
A: Ampersand
S: Simple Stories collection pack/ stickers/ stamp
H: Hearts 3 ways (wood, stickers, stamp)
I: Ink (Memento Paris Dusk)

To see close up photos and details please visit my blog at www.threewaterscreations.blogspot.com.

I love these new challenges and I hope you do to because I cannot wait to see your layouts using WASHI. Now its your turn to play along…"



For more information on the February Stash Challenge please click HERE!

 This month The ScrapRoom is  generously giving a
$20 Gift Certificate to one lucky winner! 

 Make sure you check out The ScrapRoom website!

1 comment: