October 1, 2015

October Stash Challenge #31 - INKS

Welcome to Stash Challenge #31!!!

Before we get started with our new challenge we would like to introduce the

October Guest Designer
Katrina Hunt
 "I live in Springfield, Missouri with a roomie and four Cardigan Welsh Corgis that are pretty much the subjects in my layouts a lot! If I am not scrapping, I am either at my full time job, watching TV, playing on the iPad or hanging on the computer! I swear, I should have been a tech geek! I started scrapping in 2009 and haven't looked back. The funniest part is, I used to laugh about people buying all the paper, stickers etc. Now, I am the one wondering when the latest and greatest is available. I have been on several design teams, including sketch teams and manufacturer teams. Currently I am on Therm O Web Adhesives, {a flair for buttons} Etsy shop, CREATE magazine, Maya Road and most recently joined the The Cut Shoppe design team. I love the challenge that a design team gives me and I actually scrap better with a challenge."

Thank you Katrina for agreeing to be our guest this month!

Here's the Oct Stash Challenge:  
The challenge is to create a NEW layout and include a STASH item for each letter in the work INKS.  These items should be tangible items and/or the color or manufacture of a tangible item.
Please see challenge guidelines HERE. :) 


Check out this fabulous layout our Guest Designer, Katrina Hunt created inspired by our 
challenge:

Here's what Katrina shares with us about her layout:
"Hello My Name Is AARP Eligible
I really tried hard to come up with something other than ink for "I", but it didn't work! So, here are the items that I used for each letter of the challenge: I-Ink in my modeling paste to color it; N-Name Tag for title; K-Gold keys; S-Stencil
Thanks for letting me guest design and I cannot wait to see everyone's take on this!"

A huge THANK YOU to our October sponsor:

Creative Embellishments is a family-owned company, established in September 2013, by Michael & Nicole Kramer, a husband & wife team, who design & produce unique, high-quality chipboard, wood, rubber stamps & flairs. Our mission is to offer fun & inspiring products that can be added to any project to bring out your inner creativity!  In the near future they will be expanding into other media such as acrylic products, stencils, etc!
Creative Embellishments is generously providing the following prize for the
 October randomly drawn winner:
  We would love to see your take on this challenge.

 Link up your entry by October 29th, 11:59 (PM) PST to be entered into our monthly
prize drawing.


6 comments:

  1. I really like this layout. The colors and warm and refreshing. I also like how you used the hello my name is tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fun challenge. It is amazing how hard it can be to come up with some of these letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if my comments are working okay so just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout and congrats to Katrina!!!

    ReplyDelete