February 28, 2016

"My Girl!" LO by Designer Rachelle

Happy Sunday!

Here's a lovely layout by Designer Rachelle to inspire you today!

Rachelle said this about her layout:
"Hi there scrappers. Rachelle here very excited to share my take for our sketch challenge. Pink and black are 2 of my fave colors to work with. I went with a soft shabby chic style. Next, I used a lot of chipboard, hearts, and flairs. Inked the title chipboard and applied the floral cluster. Using my granddaughter's photos help to create a great sketch take. I hope you have been inspired to create your layout for this awesome challenge. Can't wait to see yours soon. Thanks for viewing!!!




Stash List:
Dear Lizzzy
Dark Pink
Echo Park
Ebony
Flair
Fawn"

Tomorrow is the last day to upload your layout to the side bar.

For more information on this challenge or the stash challenge, click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment