February 26, 2016

"True Love" LO by Designer Zsoka

Happy Friday!!!  

Here's a wonderful layout from Designer Zsoka to get your weekend started!
Zsoka shares this about her layout:
"Hello hello, 

Zsoka here today with you, sharing my take on Brenda's gorgeous sketch! One thinks of love right away!
Which then made me think of my best friend's twins and the special bond they have. Plus I haven't scrapped any of their photos in a long time!

In a weak moment I bought every single piece of the Crate Paper Hello Love collection, because I think it's gorgeous. I just haven't thought of the fact that I barely use pink and we don't celebrate Valentine's day either 
smile emoticon
. So I desperately wanted to use up some of my stock and these pictures seemed to be the right choice to with!

The stash I used:
List 1: Dear Lizzy (Fine&Dandy mint-white striped paper) and dark pink
List 2: Ephemera (Crate Paper Hello Love tags and hearts)"

Just a couple day's left for you to upload your layout!!

Here's the challenge:
For more information, click HERE.

 Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment