March 19, 2016

"Let it Snow" LO by DT Sherri

Good Morning!

Who's getting in some Saturday Scrapping?
Well today's inspiration is from Designer Sherri.
Here's her wonderful layout to get you inspired!
Here's what Sherri shared about her layout:
"I don't know about you, but I am SERIOUSLY LOVIN' this "NEW" Sketch PLUS 3 Challenge from Scrap Our Stash! The added "3" items really help me to search through and use up some of my "STASH!" I am finding things I didn't remember I had!! This month's sketch has lots of layers and a great opportunity to "go big" or "go simple" - it is all up to YOU! These are our 2 Silly Portuguese Water Dogs, Maggie and Valentino. They LOVE the snow - I guess they just love water in any form!! These photos were from our February 2016 "Blizzard!" They really had "Snow Much Fun!" I love this "Snow Patrol" collection from Simple Stories. I think it worked perfectly with the photos.  
For my PLUS 3 I chose: G- Graph Paper
H - Hearts I - Ink and Ivory (base page)"
And here's the challenge:
For more information, click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous page, Sherri, love it! And I too loved this challenge, my page is uploaded as no 17.

    ReplyDelete