May 18, 2016

"Jackpot" LO by DT Tanti

Happy Hump Day! 

Today, Designer Tanti is inspiring us with her layout lovely layout she created for the Sketch +3 Challenge:


Tanti said this about her layout:
"This layout is about my first experience winning a jackpot.
Like most of the time I just followed the design of this wonderful sketch.
But I only used one photo instead of two.
This is the stash items I used from the lists to complete my challenge:
List #1: Metal and My Mind's Eye (The Flair Button).
List #2: Newsprint (Patterned Paper).
List #3: Ocober Afternoon (Sticker).
I didn't add much embellishments to my page because the background paper looks already busy.
For more detail please visit my blog: www.tantikcreation.blogspot.de"

Here's the  challenge:

Click HERE for details on this challenge or the May 1st Book Inspired challenge. 

Now it's your turn! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment