June 19, 2016

"Fabulous Escape" LO by DT Sherri

Hello!

For todays inspiration, Designer Sherri shares this lovely layout:
Sherri said this about her layout:

"When I was looking through photos, I found this one from our 2014 Disney Westbound Trans Atlantic Cruise. When I saw the colors, the Purple frame, Minnie's Red dress, bow, heart and purse, and my hubby's Black shorts, I decided to search my "STASH" to see what I had in those colors and BINGO! I found American Crafts Red Chevron paper ( I used the heart side ) and their Purple Dots paper (I used the squiggly line side) and a scrap of Black and white polka dot paper - I think was from Simple Stories "Say Cheese.”

I love how this layout of our "Fabulous Escape" came out! I'll have to remember to use this sketch again - as the 3 different background papers really make it "FUN!”

Come on, give it a try!!

Here is my blog post link:

Here's the challenge: 
For more information on this challenge,
or the June Stash Challenge please click HERE. 

Now it's your turn to try it! :) 

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment