August 16, 2016

"C'mon...Smile" LO by DT Steffanie Seiler

Hello!

Today we have a beautiful layout to share with you.  It's inspired by the Sketch +3 challenge and created by our designer Steffanie Seiler:
Here's what Steffanie shares with us about her layout: 
"What a fun sketch! I have angled papers behind my photos before but I can't say that I have really ever done it the way Brenda designed for this sketch---as more of a trim or edge treatment. This is a great way to use some scraps and bring more color and different patterns to your page. I made only slight variations to the design, as you can see. For the list challenge I used (1) 3+ different manufacturers, (2) washi tape, (3) my Xyron adhesive to attach the word "smile!".
I hope you will dip into your stash and play along with this fun sketch! Be sure to link up!

Here's the challenge:

For more information, please click HERE

Happy Scrappin'! 

1 comment: