December 18, 2016

"Blooming Fun with You" Layout by DT Cassie

Good Morning! 

Designer Cassie is sharing her lovely layout with us today:
This is what Cassie shared about her layout:
"It is time for the last Sketch + Challenge of 2016. It is so hard to believe that 2017 is just around the corner. These sketch challenges are always one of my favorites because they really seem to get my mojo flowing. I really love how this sketch has a variety of paper and four photos. I went with four 4x4 photos. From the lists this time I used Bow, Glitter, Tag & Gold. I decided to angle my block of photos but I kept the rest of my layout close to the sketch."

Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment