December 17, 2016

"Joyful X'mas" Layout by DT Natsuko

It's Saturday! 

Today,  Designer Natsuko inspires us with this beautiful Christmas Layout:
This is what Natsuko said about her layout:
"Hi everyone!! Hope you're enjoying scrapping:)  This is what I used for this challenge: LIST1 - BOW & RED, LIST2 - GLITTER & GREEN,  and LIST3  -GOLD.  
I followed the sketch quite faithfully, but instead of using borders, I fussy cut parcels from a Christmas paper, and lined them up. For the circle, I hand stitched it with shiny red thread. I fussy cut some bows, holly and a bell and popped some up.It was really fun making this page! See more details at http://natsukoslittlecraftroom.blogspot.jp/

Thank you♡
Natsuko xxx"
Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment