July 14, 2017

"All Girl" Layout by Designer Angela Weisbeck

Happy Friday everyone!
Today's incredible feature is the creative work of new
Designer Angela Weisbeck
inspired by the 
Angela:
"Hey! I'm super excited to be sharing my first Scrap Our Stash challenge layout as a DT member with you today! 
I chose to use the diagonal line including Numbers, Stars and a Banner. When I picked out these pictures of my daughter rip-sticking, I thought they would go great with a graffiti type layout and then I remembered this kit I got a year or so ago with all these fun spray paint elements and what do you know it even included a skate sticker!
So I started out with my brick background added some of my own misting, cut a strip of starred paper to go across near the bottom and picked out some fun washi to add to the feel of the layout. I did a lot of inking around the edges, hung my banner and finished off with my date and some fun stickers.
I'm excited to see what you do with the challenge! 
:) Angela"
And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Ang's awesome page:

You have until July 20th, 11:59 PM (PST) to play along!
We are looking forward to visiting your blogs and galleries to see 
how this month;s board inspires you!
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Thank you for stopping and don't forget to return tomorrow for the reveal 
of the July Sketch Challenge and to check out the beautiful layout our
July Guest Designer Ginny Hickmott 
created based on thee sketch.

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fun page ! I really like the spritz of bold colours and how they all drip down the page. The skateboard and earphone stickers, as well as the different stars, fit in perfectly. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Angela!!!!! Such a fun and fresh page for this free spirited young lady! :)

    ReplyDelete