July 5, 2017

"Donuterie" Layout by Designer Sherri Caramico

Hello all!
Today we are showcasing the amazing layout returning
Designer Sherri Caramico 
created inspired by the
July Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
As you can see Sherri rocked several of the rows from the board...
Sherri:
"Hello and welcome to the July Tic Tac Toe Challenge at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - Sherri here with some “sweet” inspiration for you!! 

I LOVE a Tic Tac Toe Challenge - and this month, I couldn't decide which row to chose, so I picked a bunch of them!!
CENTER: The colors RED, WHITE and BLUE, Stars, Tag
DIAGONAL: Striped Paper, Stars, Twine
BOTTOM: Striped Paper, Tag, Banner (across the bottom)
** I'm almost tempted to go back and add a Number, Chipboard and Stamping - to "fill" the whole board!! - Maybe that is an idea for next month's challenge??!! 

On our first trip to Vancouver, BC in 2015, we made sure we visited Cartem's Donuterie! I had found them on line when searching for "vegan" food, for my oldest son, and saw that they made vegan donuts, (as well as regular ones too!) WELL.... that MIGHT depend upon what you think "regular" is! How about "Canadian Whiskey Maple Bacon" (Yes REAL Bacon!) or "Earl Grey" with actual Rose Petals sprinkled on it! I even made a “Donut Map” on the back of journaling tag tucked behind the donut photo, and listed all the flavors!

Many Vancouverites, commented on my precious cargo, with "YUM, Cartem's" as we walked back to our hotel!! Needless to say, they were correct - YUM! for sure!

I hope you will play along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash - Which row will you chose?
For further details, check out my Blog"

Here's this month's board...
 
Okay it is your turn to show is what you got!   We would love to see what you create
inspired by this month's board using one or more rows!
You have until July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your take on this 
month's challenge!

We appreciate you stopping by today and would love for you to visit us 
tomorrow to see what our next designer created to share with everyone!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Put more information on your website like this one, I really like these types of blogs. I am also wanted to write blog kindly guide me if my topic is Minerals Exporter then what should I do first and how will I create new and unique content on this topic

    ReplyDelete