July 23, 2017

"Kindhearted Girl" LO by DT Asa Johanson

Hello Friends!

Check out this stunning layout Designer Asa Johanson created
inspired by the July Sketch Challenge:
Asa shares this about her layout:
"Hi there!
Hope your having a wonderful summer (in my part of the world we have summer right now). I enjoy myself relaxing this time of the year. 

We have a fun Sketch challenge going on. And as usual there is a twist to it. Add stash that starts with each letter in the word FIREWORKS.
The letter R and K made some difficulties to me...

Stash used:
F- flowers
I- Illustrade faith (paper)
R- roses (cutfile)
E- enamel dots
W- white cardstock
O- overlay
R- letter in my title
K- letter in my title
S- stickers

I hope you want to join us for this challenge! Love to see your work! "

Here's the sketch challenge:
Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines

Make sure you get your layout uploaded to the side bar by
July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)!

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment: