July 2, 2017

"Laugh Out Loud" Layout ~ Designer Maria Rose

Good morning!
It's the first day of reveals from the new design team!
Today's incredible reveal is the creative work of of our new talented
Designer Maria Rose
inspired by the 
Maria:
"Hi Scrappers! It's Maria here to share with you my very first layout for the team! The tic tac toe board this month has a lot of great stash items to choose from. I chose the middle row: chipboard, stars and stamping. These are things I try to use often on my layouts. On this page there are chipboard hearts, rub-on stars and stamped words and hearts around the photos. 
If you're interested in more details, visit my blog Studio M. Rose
I look forward to seeing what you create this month!!"

And the challenge that inspired today's incredible feature...

We would love for you to play along and show us how this board inspires you!
You have until July 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries to be entered
into our monthly prize drawing!
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow to see what our next
designer has created to inspire you!

1 comment:

  1. Nice layout. I love the word stamping around the photos. Neat idea.

    ReplyDelete