November 1, 2017

November Tic Tac Toe Challenge ~ Guest Designer Taru Jehkonen

Hello and welcome to the reveal of our
November Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge
Here's this month's board:
THE CHALLENGE:
Create a layout and you must use all three items from any horizontal, vertical or diagonal row. 

EXAMPLE:
Middle row down, your layout must include:
Tab(s), Fall Theme, Journal Card

When posting your layout, you must include in your write up, which row you used, 
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines
Entries are due: November 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here's the prize you are playing for this month...
We are thrilled to have 
Taru Jehkonen
returning this month as our 
November Guest Designer
"Hi everyone! My name is Taru Jehkonen! 
I´m so excited to be Guest DT on your lovely challenge on November

I live in Rauma, Finland with my sons Sami and Niko. I´m retired about 12 years now. I love cats. I have a four sweet cats and they ventured on my scrapbook page often.

I saw how my friend made cards on spring 2007. Inspirited by her and I began make my own cards with 3D images. But then I found stamps and it was big love right away! Then I found scrapbooking, mixed media and art journal. I love take photos – I was always take a lot of photo on my life. I love little bit crazy, funny and silly photos!
On my works I really love bold colors, shapes, layers, stamps, stencil and dimensions. I love use different mediums, but I also love make like “clean and simple”! Just like what mood I have when I crafting.
Please come and visit me on social media!
Blog: Jehkotar
Instagram: Jehkotar
Facebook: Jehkotar
Pinterest: Taru Jehkonen"

And now check out the gorgeous layout Taru created based on this month's board:
Taru shared this with us about her page:
"When I saw bingo board and the option ”burlap”, I just knew I would use that.
I don´t know why, but I have been so inspired with burlap, cheesecloth and canvas fabric these last few months.  So I really wanted to use burlap. I used the row:
 color brown – burlap – oval shape. 
I built my page with oval frame, fabrics and leafs….. I hope that you like it."
  
And here are a couple of close ups....

Inspired by Taru's awesome layout and/or the challenge?
Why not create a layout based on the board and link it up with us, our team would
love to see what you create!

Enjoy the rest of your day and return tomorrow for more 
design team inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Taru! Love the burlap and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous work. Congrats on being our Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Tic Tac Toe Challenge and great inspiration! Thanks! Added my layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had fun playing with the tic-tac-toe board, I just entered my layout. Thanks so much for the inspiration. The Design Teams layouts are always awesome.

    ReplyDelete